Wednesday, May 17

Champions league Final (this is it).

As the excitement builds and the anticipation fills me and many other Arsenal fans with a feeling seldom felt (if ever).
The countdown to the 2006 Champions league final draws ever nearer (it will have kicked off in less than 6 hours from now).
All the hard work and heroics that have led us (Arsenal) to this stage will count for very little if we can't overcome the mighty Barcelona this evening.

I am proud of my team, even if they loose.

Despite many people saying that "Arsenal have no chance of winning the Champions league", they are in the final and have been playing increasingly well in the last few matches of the season. Is this our year?

Well I am gonna go all out and say yes, I see no reason why we should think that Barca's name is already written on the cup.
If Arsenal play as they can play, with all the team spirit and togetherness the have displayed in seeing off Real Madrid and Juventus they will be very hard to beat.

If they play to their potential and it is a fair game (no soft free kicks, penalties of harsh bookings) then whatever the result, I will be proud.


Hopefully the next time I post on this blog, it will be a celebratory article applauding the success of my team, fingers crossed anyway. XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home