Saturday, April 22

Depression!

Depression, it's class
it plants your head right up your arse.
It turns your thoughts into a farse
hates hapiness to ever last.

Depression, inside me like a parasite
It thrives on pain as i feel like shite
It haunts me as i sleep at night.
It twists me, makes my chest feel tight,
A never ending appetite. For pain,

Depression, it's rife in me and must survive
It drains my soul to stay alive.
It takes my hope when i have none
It saps my stregnth and that's me done.

Depression, it gives me just a little hope
feeds me just a little rope
To hang myself, and quit this life
too much trouble, too much strife.

Depresion, it needs to live
I guess my mind will have to give
I have no fight, my race is run
It saps my stregnth and that's me done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home