Tuesday, May 16

The Truth about Phillip Schofield!!! (you heard it here first)

Do I want to watch a program on TV at 3.20 am in which Phillip Schofield comments while a strange, Dorset trophy wife of woman regresses a mixture of "celebrities" (I've heard of some of them anyway).

Why not.

It's really bad, Schofield is such a mnnnuuuu (there is no word for what he is, it's more of a noise). Phillip Schofield is a borderline, bland, nicey nicey , hhhgggg (when I try to think of words, they don't come).

He oozes this friendly patronizing persona, it's like he thinks that if he talks shite you will still believe him. Even though you know better.
It almost works too, but I'm not a kid anymore and this ain't the broom cupboard.

I remember when Schofield stopped doing children's BBC, I was upset, I thought "I'm not watching this any more"..... I was too young to know better.....

But now I know, Schofield is plotting...... His plans are clear to me.....

First, the broom cupboard, getting into the mind of young kids and hypnotising them before they realized "he's fuckin shite".
Then those kids grew up, they would be much harder to convince, so,,,,, Schofield has an idea "I know, I'll be on in the morning, they will be half asleep" (Schofield rubs his hands together and grins and lets out an evil laugh) "nothing can stop me, nothing,,,,,nothing,,, ha ha ha ha ha" .

But that wasn't enough people for him to control, he wanted more.

Now here he is on a show called "Have I Been Here Before?" , this is how ITV describe it...

Have our souls lived before?
Do you believe in live after death?
Where do our dreams come from?
Have you ever met someone and been convinced you have met them in a previous life?

All these questions, and more, will be tackled in this fascinating new daytime series.

..... You have to see it, http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=3419


Any program that uses the testimony of Uri Geller.... well... Need i say more....


Is this show actually worse than MOST HAUNTED ( http://www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthauntedlive/ this isn't a good link but most haunted is such an awful show I'm not about to waste my Phillip Schofield rant time).

So back to Schofield... He is now doing a show that appeals to people that are really week minded and will cling on to the most ridiculous notions, as they are "very spiritual people" and suspect they may "have native American blood". In short, really witless folk that may well be "technically stupid". People who get very wound up when you question the validity of an urban myth that some guy who knows their friend's brothers plumber told them indirectly.

Anyway, my point is, if Phillip Schofield is allowed to use his mind control on people this vulnerable, the world may not be safe.

He could have an army of mentally deficient highly dedicated followers who hang on his every word, and we really don't want that, do we.

Do we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home