Saturday, July 1

That's me done...

Once again my head is a wreck.
Once again my mind is done.
As logic’s replaced by frustration.
Bound up and drowning in procrastination.


Nothing is a good idea
In a fuzzy frenzy like we have here.
Again the wheels no longer roll
But linger in their gutter hole.


Can’t say I like it, not one bit.
Truth be told I feel like shit.
I don’t want hugs or sympathy,
Some voodoo cat is twisting me.


Round and round and up and down.
I’ll paint a smile but feel a frown.
As all I know comes crashing down.
Behind my back without a sound.


Happiness slid on as I slept
left a lid of the jar were it was kept.
In its place resides a curse.
It’s with me now and getting worse.


It’s my lot to live these days
Happiness comes but seldom stays.
Just floats around and picks it’s time.
Teases and pleases my fragile mind.


What can I say, what can I do?
At times I see others that feel it too.
It’s some release to share this pain
And smile a while ‘till it’s back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home