Tuesday, July 25

Bye then... I'm off...

I’m unaware of what we meant to you
But I’m moving on as I’m sure you have too
We gave it some time and we shared so much
I feel I shared more but it was never enough.


So the word on the street is, you thought I was needy
But have a wee think won’t you please thank you weezie
What did you give me that I didn’t give you?
Did you ever think of me whilst you did what you do?


I put up with too much and you left me alone
Alone with my thoughts floating in the unknown
Occasionally sinking to the depths of despair
As I reached for your hand, it was never there.


All I have is what I am,
I tell the truth, your love’s a sham
A shame, a game that’s run its course
No regrets and no remorse.


I opened up, you took the piss
I tasted pain upon your kiss
There came a point you chose to miss
The things you sold did not exist.


But that’s the way the world goes round
The truth to you a distant sound
Pretend to love for your own ends
Pretentious artist like your friends


To be truthful they need a slap
They know fuck all, their thoughts are crap
Their minds so shallow, self absorbed
A world exists that they ignore.


Well it’s my world they choose to slate
What is it that makes them great?
Is it the fact they know it all?
They act as much but know fuck all…

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Karla said...

hey what a cool poem

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home